ABH HAS BEEN MANUFACTURING AMERICAN MADE HARDWARE IN THE U.S.A FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS. WE TAKE PRIDE IN PROVDING GREAT QUALITY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES AND PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- ABH Overhead Holders/Stops contain no plastic parts.
- ABH Overhead Holders/Stops are made from Stainless Steel as a STANDARD.
- ABH Overhead Holders/Stops can be supplied in almost any finish.
- ABH Overhead Stops are all UL Listed and Fire Rated.
Hospital Push/Pull Latches
6000 Series Cylindrical Latch
- ABH 6000 Series has one continuous spring that helps provide a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit.
- ABH Push/Pull has the least amount of moving parts needed to retract the latch.
- ABH units are non-handed, and handles can be mounted up, down or horizontal in the field.
- ABH Springs can be installed in the field with the removal of one cotter pin.
- Competitor springs can only be replaced once the entire axle is drilled out.
6800 Series Low ProfileCylindrical Latch
- ABH low profile unit can be mounted up, down, or horizontal by easily reversing the cam holder assembly on the backside of the unit.
- ABH uses a linear acting cam which provides for a smoother operating Push/Pull unit.
- Adaptable for the “H” Series Oversized Hip Paddle or “X” Series Extended Handle which are ideal for use in hospital scrub rooms, clean rooms, or any other situations that require “no hands” door operation.
6600 Series with Mortise Lock
- ABH uses the standard mortise lock prep for the trim – no additional prep is required.
- Competition requires (4) additional thru-bolt holes drilled for mounting the trim.
- ABH handles can be mounted up, down, or horizontal on either side with no field changes required.
6700 Series for Other Manufacturers’ Mortise Locks
- ABH patented design allows the ABH Push/Pull Trim to be used on most manufacturers’ mortise locks.
- Beneficial for existing doors where knob or lever handles have to be converted to Push/Pull Trim for ADA compliance without having the added expense of replacing the mortise lock as well.
Continuous Aluminum Geared Hinges
- ABH Geared Hinges are all Heavy Duty (32 Bearings) at a Standard Duty Price (only 16 Bearings).
- ABH Geared Hinges come with A LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- ABH Geared Hinges with Electrical Modifications are done IN HOUSE for QUICK SHIPPING.
- ABH Hinges are true-templated – all hole locations are the same every time for each model.
Stainless Steel Continuous Hinges
- ABH Stainless Steel Hinges are thick 14 gauge S.S.
- ABH Stainless Steel Hinges come with A LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- ABH Stainless Steel Hinges with Electrical Modifications are done IN HOUSE for QUICK SHIPPING.
- ABH Stainless Steel Hinges are welded on both ends for maximum performance.
- ABH can provide a Welded Hospital Tip option for Stainless Steel Hinges eliminating any gap.
- Competition only offers a 45 degree angle cut
Pivots and Pivot Sets
- ABH Offset Pivots in US32D come standard with a 3-hour fire rating at no additional charge.
- ABH Pivots have Needle Bearings vs. bronze bushings – Making ALL ABH PIVOTS HEAVY DUTY at a Standard Duty Price.
- ABH Armature head has full 360 degree mobility.
- ABH units are tri-voltage and can be wired for 12/24 VAC/DC or 120 VAC.
- ABH Magnetic Holders have 30-45lbs holding power.
- ABH units are individually tested for voltage and holding power.
- ABH units do not contain any plastic components.
- ABH units come with a 1” extension for FREE.
Power Transfer Units
PT 200/PT1000 Power Transfer Units
- ABH Power Transfers are made in the USA, some competitors are not.
- ABH uses all metal construction including the back boxes- NO PLASTIC PARTS.
- ABH units have a telescoping tube allowing them to work with raised barrel hinges.
- ABH Power Transfer Units match other major manufacturer’s preps.