Tel (630) 875-9900 • Fax (800) 932-9224 •www.abhmfg.com
Innovation, Quality, Customer Service . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Makes Life Simple
1. Contact Us
– Send all Purchase Orders or questions regarding existing orders.
– Send all Quote Requests or questions regarding existing quotes.
– Send all questions regarding invoices, statements, credit issues or RMA requests.
• List prices are effective on the date appearing on the cover and are subject to change without notice.
• Prices shown herein are subject to discounts in effect at the time orders are acknowledged in writing.
• Errors or omissions are subject to correction.
• All quoted jobs must clearly reference quote number on purchase order in order to receive special quoted prices.
• All orders are shipped F.O.B. factory.
• Prepaid freight allowed on net orders of $1,000 or more within 48 contiguous states by carrier of our choice.
• Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii require $2,500 net to qualify for prepaid freight.
• All invoices are due Net 30. Discounts may be allowed, if previously arranged with ABH.
No discount allowed on freight.
• 1-1/2% may be charged on all accounts 30 days past due (18% annually).
5. Order Entry
• Any order received by 12 noon CST will be entered the same day, provided all required details are included when order is
• You will receive an order acknowledgment via email or fax the following morning with expected ship date for your review.
6. Minimum Orders
• No minimum order requirements.
7. Order Cancellations & Revision Requests
• Standard lead time orders that are cancelled or revised after
of order entry will incur a restock fee determined by ABH.
• Expedited, made-to-order or special orders cannot be cancelled or revised after production has begun.
• All RMA requests must be submitted to ABH in writing within
from date of invoice.
• All return shipments must be accompanied by a copy of the ABH-issued RMA to serve as a packing list.
• Freight costs to return goods must be prepaid by customer, unless previously authorized by ABH.
• Any freight prepaid by ABH on the original order will be subtracted from the total amount to be credited to customer.
• All goods must be returned to ABH within
from RMA authorization date in the same condition the original order left the
ABH factory. Any RMA received after the 60 days is subject to reevaluation of replacement and/or restocking charge.
• Credit for RMA will be applied to customer’s account. No cash or checks will be issued.
• For all RMAs where a replacement is requested, ABH will invoice the replacement in full and the customer will be held
responsible for the invoice. Once the RMA product is received and inspected by ABH, the appropriate credit will be issued.
• All claims as to defects, errors or shortages shall be reported in writing within
from receipt of order.
10. Product Changes
• ABH reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design, material, parts or specifications; as well as to discontinue
products at any time.
11. Limited Warranty
• ABH warrants its products sold in the United States of America are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal
use and service for a minimum period of one year from date of shipment.
• See website for specific product warranty details.
• Repair or replacement of defective products during this period shall be the only remedy under this warranty.
• Does not cover defects or damage as a result of improper use or maintenance, vandalism, abuse, accident, ordinary wear and
tear or shipping and handling.
ABH Standard Finishes*
US2G Satin Stainless Steel
Painted Brass (to match US4)
US10B Painted Bronze (to match US10)
Bright Chrome Plated
Satin Chrome Plated
US26D Painted Dark Bronze (to match US10B)
Bright Stainless Steel
*Contact factory for any custom finish or application